JFK Airport Hotline
CONNECTING THOSE AFFECTED BY THE MUSLIM IMMIGRATION BAN TO ATTORNEYS WHO CAN HELP
Latest Press Releases
Read about just some of the experiences of legal immigrants attempting to enter America and the volunteer attorneys defending their rights.
- Feb 2, 2017: Lawyers and Volunteers Continue to Offer Round-the-Clock Support at JFK Airport to Families Affected by Trump’s Muslim Ban (Read More)
- Feb 1, 2017: Despite Efforts at Damage Control, Trump’s Muslim Ban is Still Affecting Families Travelling to the US (Read More)
- Jan 31, 2017: After Protests, Lawyers at JFK Are Still Advocating for 71 People Affected By Muslim Ban (Read More)
- Jan 30, 2017 2:43pm: JFK Airport Volunteer Group Provides Update While Continuing to Wait on Information on Last Detainee (Read More)
- Jan 30, 2017 10:44am: These are just some of the experiences of immigrants attempting to enter America (Read More)
Looking for Help?
Call +1-844-326-4940 for legal help if you or a loved one are detained at JFK, affected by the Presidential Executive Order banning immigrants from Muslim-majority countries.
Attorneys and translators are working on site at JFK to support detained immigrants and residents.
To spread information to those who may need it, share this website or find the social links below. @NoBanJFK #NoBanUSA